cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Return from Premium Mail

Hi

I've got a btinternet.com email address (as well as several sub btinternet.com email addresses) which I have had since we had our first telephone/broadband account with you many years ago.

We subsequently left BT but kept the email addresses as part of the BT Premium Email service, paying £1.60 a month.

A year ago we returned to BT for our telephone/broadband package and have just renewed our contract for next year.

Is it possible to make the old email address (and sub addresses) the one associated with our telephone/broadband account? It seems silly to be paying for BT Premium Mail when we now have a contract with BT.

I had spoken to one of your customer care team a couple of weeks ago about this (after going round the houses for the best part of an hour) who assured me that we would no longer need to pay the £1.60, but low and behold £1.60 was taken from our bank account this morning.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Return from Premium Mail

It is possible to link your BT email address to a new account.

See Link

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44864/~/can-i-link-my-existing-bt-mail-address-to-ano...

If the Customer Service Rep took an hour to explain this I doubt if he/she has managed to do it for you hence the continuing cost.

The BT Premium Email contact number is 0808 100 6778. They may be able to help.

0 Ratings