Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
martynhsutton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Reward Card & Acces

Go to solution

I have recieved an email stating my reward card is avaiable, but since when i access my accout it say Something went wrong

i spent 0ver an hour a couple of days ago trying to rectify this, currently i have no access to my billing account and my reward card from January still hasnt arrived, Customer service just keeps getting worse.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: Reward Card & Acces

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your card and that there's an issue with your MyBT. We can look into it for you. To reach us, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll need to get in touch with two different teams so it could take us a bit of time to get back to you.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton The bt.com team believe they have fixed the error with accessing your online account. Please will you check and post back to let me know if you are able to access now ok or not.

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton Further to our conversation on Friday I can confirm the voucher has been arranged for you. Have you had time to check yet if you are able to log into your online account?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
martynhsutton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Hi John

yes, checked over the weekend, acces all working thank you

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton Thanks for checking that and good to hear that it's working now. As I have manually arranged the voucher for you please post back when you receive it or if it's not received let me know after the 28 days has passed and I will chase again.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton I just wanted to check if you have received your Reward Card. Post back and let me know.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
martynhsutton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Hi John yes thanks came end of last week
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Hi @martynhsutton Thanks for posting back and glad you have received the card now.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings