cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsp21c
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Reward Card is not value it claimed to be when I bought Infinity 4

I placed an order for BT Infinity 4 on 07/04/2017, at the time I placed the order there was a £120 reward card on offer.

*******Edited by mod******

Due to a fault on the new fibre network the ONT wasn't installed until 06/07/2017 and today I have seen the guide to claiming my reward on this forum and duely claimed what I expected to be a £120 card.

My claim was successful but I've just had an email saying a £75 reward card should arrive within 30 days. 

There was a £120 card on offer when I placed the order, not a £75 card, where's the rest?

BT is misleading its customers.

Capture BT Rewards Email 75.JPG

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
DavidM
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reward Card is not value it claimed to be when I bought Infinity 4

Hi @jsp21c and welcome.

I've edited your post to remove the reference number. Was the original order cancelled? Did you claim using the original order reference number?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jsp21c
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Hi thanks for replying, no the original order was not cancelled, the order is still clearly shown on my account page.

I folowed a link to rewards from this forum, the page said I had a rewards card but it didn't specify the amount so when I received the confirmation email it said £75 which is not the £120 I signed up to.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for getting back @jsp21c.

We'll need to take a closer look at this for you so can you please drop me over an email with the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
KJPGSWEEP
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Please help me with finding out why I have only had a £75 reward card processed when it's not what I signed up for!
0 Ratings