Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jetsada1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Reward Card not showing

Go to solution

Hi,

I placed an order for BT Infinity 1 back on 5th December after choosing to move from Sky, I had a lot of problems and subsequently that order was cancelled last week due to problems porting my old home number from Sky. A new order was placed on my behalf via BT Support after contacting them. My broadband is now live and I'm very happy with it, but everything went through under a different order number.

I placed my order when BT were offering a £150 pre-paid card for new customers....if I end up missing out on this then I may as well have stayed with Sky because they virtually matched the BT offer when I told them I was leaving. I'm very much interested in adding BT TV to our package but I can't justify it if we're already going to be essentially paying £150 more this year than if we'd stayed with Sky. - The card value covers the cost of BT TV for the year so I'd have no problem signing up if I knew we'd receive it.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue and were you able to resolve it? I did try to mention this over the phone to support when the order was placed but it was a little difficult to explain due to the language barrier.

Edit: Forgot to mention on the claim my reward page it advises I'm not eligable

Josh

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
jetsada1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 9

Re: Reward Card not showing

Go to solution

Update: I've used the contact form to ask a question about this as I've read a post on the forum where someone had a similar problem and it was resolved from that contact.

0 Ratings
DJBenson
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Mine isn't showing either, ordered around the same time.

These reward incentives seem to be causing customers a fair number of issues BT!!!

0 Ratings
jetsada1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

That's interesting, did you have similar problems with your order? i.e. was it cancelled and a new one placed on your behalf via phone?

I've had a reply from my query:

[quote]

Sorry you’ve not received your reward card as yet.

I have gone through your order history and found that there was no order placed on December month. It might be possible that you have multiple account but by tracking this order REMOVED FOR PRIVACY there is no order placed on 5th December. It would be nice If you can share the exact date of order and original order number with me so that I can check it for you.

We look forward to your reply. I’m sorry for any inconvenience caused.
[/quote]

This is funny given I have 8 emails from BT on 5/12/16 confirming my registration, order, payment method, etc. I even paid line rental saver which has been refunded to me (they can refund line rental payments without any reference to sale of a service???) and not put on my new order so not only has my account been messed with I'm being charged line rental each month (unable to change it as yet because "there's an outstanding order on this line") so I'm paying 10% more line rental, BT are telling me my order wasn't placed on 5th despite emails confirming this so are trying not to give me the reward card offered (£150) and also I fully expect my quidco tracking to be rejected because that order was cancelled (£50)....

I really wish I'd taken screen shots of my original order number showing in MYBT before someone somewhere deleted it.

I have responded to the email with a pdf version of my order confirmation showing dates and services purchased...I'm awaiting a reply. I'm hoping that one of the moderators on here might be kind enough to pick this case up as I believe they're UK based BT staff who own cases through to resolution.

I've never been a BT customer before, but at the rate this is going I will be leaving as soon as my contract is up next year which is disappointing because my internet speeds are good and despite this I'm looking forward to having BT sport in UHD. I moved primarily because they have a good fibre internet and sports TV package at a good price with good rewards offered at the time of ordering.

In the meantime I will be putting my evidence together and taking it further if necessary. I'm wondering if someone has fiddled my account to remove my internet order so it looks like I placed it over the phone (boosting their sales stats...call centres are hard placed to work).

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @jetsada1,

Thanks for posting. I'm sure I can help with your reward card claim. Can you please send me over the details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jetsada1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM,

Thanks for offering to pick this up, I've not long had a reply to my 'Claim my reward' query mentioned above. After sending a copy of my original order confirmation, the voucher team are arranging for it to be sent out. Hopefully this will arrive ok.

Thanks again, appreciate the offer of help with this. Fingers crossed I won't need to resurrect the thread!

Josh 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know @jetsada1. Appreciate you taking time to do that. Let me know how you get on with it. If you get stuck I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
jetsada1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

@DavidM, not a problem at all.

Posting to confirm my card has been delivered today. So to resolve my issue I used the contact form, raising a query about appearing to not be eligable for a reward card. This was resolved by providing proof that my order was placed during the offer period.

@DJBenson- If you've not tried yet, I'd suggest trying the contact form.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

Brilliant result @jetsada1. Thanks for taking time to let me know you're sorted.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings