Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
viz28
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Reward card claim

Hello there,

I've recently ordered BT Infinity package with £150 BT Reward Card. All of my services including BT TV are complete and are up and running since 19th August.

However, when I am trying to claim my BT reward, I get a message saying that "Your broadband order qualifies for a reward.
Your order is still in progress, but once it’s complete you can claim your reward" and the value of the reward card is also incorrectly shown as £100 instead of £150.

All my friends who ordered along with me have had their reward cards delivered more than a week ago, not sure what is wrong with my account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Viz

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
NeilO
Message 2 of 8

Re: Reward card claim

@viz28 Sorry about that, if you get in touch with our orders team on this link they'll be able to help.

0 Ratings
viz28
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Thanks for the reply NeilO.

I am little concerned to contact orders team as i red in some reviews that it may invalidate my TCB/Quidco claim. Would you be able assure me on that?

Thanks again,

Viz

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 8

@viz28 As long as the order is completed and not cancelled or amended there should be no issues. If there are any problems with the claim the mod team will be happy to chase that up for you.

0 Ratings
viz28
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Thank you very much NeilO.
0 Ratings
viz28
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Hi NeilO,

I had a chat with the orders team this morning as per your suggestion. The lady told me that she fixed the issue with the open order(s) and I should be able to claim the reward card in 1-2 hours.

Unfortunately I am still getting the same old error message as per my original message yesterday. I would really appreciate if you can help me.

Thanks,

Viz

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 7 of 8

Hi @viz28,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're still not able to get the claim sorted. I can help with this. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're busier than usual so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit your email we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
RewardCardScam
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Hi,

I am having a similar problem concerning a BT "No reward" card.  I also ordered a BT Infinity package, mine was on the 11th August with a reward card offer of £150 (bit hard to confuse with £100) but after so much aggravation trying to get my card they are now trying to fob me off with a £100 card.  Could you say which date you placed your order on please.

Thanks

0 Ratings