cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Reward card eligibility

Go to solution

Apologies for my newness at this but am at a loss as to what I'm supposed to do next...? End of August wanted to put family on family sim as we've broadband plus and I've had no issues with bt mobile. Anyway, the lady on bt online chat said it'd be better to take the £15 each contract. I was unsure as that was more than family sim. However, the lady assured me that in the long term we'd be better off as we'd get 3 x £70 reward cards. I waited the month and went looking for these cards but alas they haven't appeared. Have been through the process of online chat twice since and both times advisor said if it goes through as a complaint it gets dealt with quicker. Fair enough. I've had responses saying I'm not eligible but have a transcript that says I am? I've even emailed in the transcript but nothing...? What next? Complain to a manager? It's a real shame as my opinions are tarnished after having had such a positive previous 12 months.

Any guidance would be appreciated. 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Reward card eligibility

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks Keith
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Grovercane and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you've had such a terrible experience trying to get the rewards cards. I'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage. Please drop me over the details and we'll take it from there. Thanks for raising this @Keith_Beddoe 

Cheers

David

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Grovercane,

Thanks for your time today, I'm glad that we have been able to get this issue sorted for you.

I have arranged for three £70 gift cards to be posted out to you. It can take up to 30 days for the gift cards to arrive however it doesn't normally take this long. 

Cheers 

Matt

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Speedy and straight forward. Wow! Thanks for your time.