Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adepizza
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Reward card not received

Hello

I received an email on 25/07/17 stating that my £150 BT Reward was on it's way and to wait 30 days.

When it didn't arrive I contacted BT Support and I was advised to wait 45 days. 

However, it has still not arrived and I am now concerned that it will not arrive in time for Christmas (I had budgeted on using it for shopping) or actually arrive at all!

Has anyone had a similar experience and was the matter properly resolved?

Thanks

Ade

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Reward card not received

@adepizza sorry about the delay, have you been in touch with the Reward Card team yet?  They can be contacted directly via this link. 

0 Ratings
adepizza
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Thanks for replying to me.

Yes I have been in touch with the Reward Card Team and today I have received an email stating that I am eligble for the car (that was not in doubt) and that one would be sent out and to wait 30-45 days. 

I have an odd feeling of deja vu here. There was no mention of it being sent out previously, but hopefully I will receive it this time...?

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for getting back @adepizza.

It sounds like this is sorted but if you don't receive the card in the time stated then please let me know and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
adepizza
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Hi David

I appreciate your help with my problem, but I'm really worried that the reward card will not arrive in time for Christmas, as I had budgeted for. Considering I was informed in July that it was on it's way and as of today, 18th December, it still hasn't arrived then I don't hold out much hope.

I haven't received a notification that it has actually been sent out, no tracking information and no estimated date of arrival.

My contract with BT is due to come to an end in a week or so and I can't see why I would want to renew it at the moment.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Ade 

0 Ratings