Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megaannoyed
Message 1 of 3

Rubbish BT service

Go to solution

Whats going on BT ?!!!

I placed an order for phone and BB infinity on line,i received a date which i was happy with,the equipment came on the day,i followed the instructions and then recieve a phone call to say they have cancalled the order due to the fact an engineer has to visit the property.

So i have to replace the order online and wait a further 4 weeks for an enginner appointment.I have to post back the first lot of equipment book half a days annual leave and wait in between 1pm and 6pm. New equipment arrives i then recieve a phone call at 5.20pm telling me the order has been cancalled and i will have to wait untill the 23rd of june for another engineer appointment!!!!.

YOU REALLY NEED TO SORT YOUR BUSINESS OUT.....If that is your idea of good customer service it is no wonder the general public use Vrgin,Sky and the likes. Lets see how long it takes you to respond to my complaint!! and lets see if you simply say sorry and think that it is acceptable.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Rubbish BT service

Go to solution
Hi Welcome unfortunately you are unlikely to get a response from BT here to your complaint as this is a customer helping customer forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators If you want to make a complaint you need to follow the complaints procedure
0 Ratings
megaannoyed
Message 3 of 3

Re: Rubbish BT service

Go to solution

Thanks for the info John

0 Ratings