cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

**** SERVICE FROM BT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suprise suprise!! another problem cut off again for 10 days due to bt openreach digging up the road and slicing my phoneline it took 2 days off work 6 appoinments 2 failed to turn up and £40 spent on my mobile phone to get bt to sort out yet another problem the first time was when we moved in march it took 6 weeks to get a line sorted they replaced boxes, cables, pumped silt from boxes and  cables dug up the road twice!! and i was ready to forget living luckily i managed to speak to josh in higher customer services in lincoln and he escalated it i did eventually get sorted but yet again bt cut me off again with not even a word i have to call them god knows how many times took 2 days off work had 6 supposed open reach engineers were supposed to turn up two failed their appointment times i am so fed up i cannot tell you how much why oh why do i have to speak to **bleep** india i am a bt customer in the uk not india i am fed up trying to explain why i am fed up and after all the hassle i've had in the last 11 days i have to call them for compenation to my phonebill and guess what they offered me £2.88 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i fell off my chair then they Put the phone down on me three times when i blew the LAST gasket in  my head!! BT, I AM FED UP READ MY ACCOUNT DETAILS YOU WILL SEE WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH SINCE MARCH WHY SHOULD I AS A PAYING CUSTOMER HAVE TO PUT UP WITH **bleep** SERVICE YOU FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ON ALL LEVELS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH I AM GOING TO THE OMUBUDSMAN AND WATCHDOG I AM PAYING YOU REMEMBER FOR A SERVICE YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING AND YOU THINK A CALL CENTRE IN INDIA AND CONTRACTERS FROM OPENREACH CAN SORT THE PROBLEMS YOUR POOR COMPANY PRODUCES YOU ARE LIVING IN INDIA THEN!!! BRING ON THE DIRECTOR OF THE COMPANY TRUST ME I AM WAITING!!! A VERY ******* OFF CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager - Retired
Message 2 of 4

Re: Offer of help

Hi ladyref1974,

Welcome to the forum, I am sorry to hear of all the problems you've had with your service.

If you can send us an email we'll be able to look into this for you. You can get our "Contact us" link by clicking on my username, it's under "About me" (top-left of my profile page).

Thanks,

Stephanie

Message 3 of 4

I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL BUT DARE I SAY I DOUBT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN STILL I WILL KEEP POSTING HOW **bleep** BT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE A VERY ****** OFF CUSTOMER WHO DESERVES AN EXPLANATION OF THE **bleep** SERVICE I HAVE RECIEVED SINCE MARCH! 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 4

I'm sure the moderators will do whatever they can to help; it's their job, and they're very good at it. But most advice here comes from fellow customers who can and often do choose to ignore posts written in block capitals. It's regarded as shouting and rude as well as being difficult to read. Please don't.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.