cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

SIM card

Go to solution

I am swapping from an iphone 4 to an iphone 6 and need a new SIM card (I have a pay as you go contract with BT) to fit the replacement phone. I can't contact BT as none of their numbers seem to be working. Is there somewhere online where I could request one? Grateful for any assistance as my current phone is dying so I need to swap soon.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: SIM card

Go to solution

have you tried 150 or 0800800150 for CS 

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks for your reply - I've tries both numbers but neither is even ringing, just cutting off immediately. Maybe they're just very busy on a Friday afternoon?
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

These are the main CS service number for BT customer se vices so they are working. You need to check your phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

You can order a replacement sim on your MyBT account. Just go to the mobile section and amongst the options you have, you can get a replacement sim.

Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Sound advice from @ctrlz @CathyPielou. Your best bet would be to go through your MyBT.

Cheers

David