Go to solution

*EDIT - THIS HAS BEEN SOLVED - NO MOD HELP NEEDED THANKS!!*

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 40

Re: IP Profile

Go to solution

when I say your profile is correct that means your profile is correct for your current connection speed but as I said over and over if you get your noise margin reset you will get a higher connection speed which will then give you a higher profile which will then be correct for that current connection speed.  once you get a higher profile you will get a faster download speed

I know your connection speed can be higher and that you will get a higher profile but only when your noise margin is reset to 6db

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Sinergy
Beginner
Message 34 of 40

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Sinergy
Beginner
Message 35 of 40

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 40

Go to solution

I have tried to explain and increase your knowledge about your connection and what you want to improve your connection is a noise margin reset.  I have also provided reading which confirms all that I have explained so when the mods eventually make contact you will be able to explain what you need to get your connection sorted

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Sinergy
Beginner
Message 37 of 40

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Sinergy
Beginner
Message 38 of 40

Go to solution

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 39 of 40

Go to solution

can I suggest that your best interest is to wait for the mods as they will understand and after reading then thread will agree with me that your noise margin need reset,

if India just reset your profile that probably will make little difference as that is already correct for the current connection speed.  you need a higher speed first and everything will follow that - up to you of course

0 Ratings
Sinergy
Beginner
Message 40 of 40

Go to solution

Spoke to another guy in India, and he has reset the noise margin AND the profile apparently, so according to him that should be it sorted in 10 days with no need for any mod help.

I will mark this as solved and hopefully that is that.

Thanks for your help imjolly, have a good night 😉

0 Ratings