cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

SPAM - Lisa Green

Again a major Spam problem for me

I am bombarded with SPam for Lisa Green (as the sender name) but the email addresses used are every man and his dog.  So clearly this spammer bounces off peoples email addresses to get to me but ALWAYS has the same name.

Why on earth is there not an option to mark as Spam a person's name ?    This would fix my problem instantly.

I use MAC mail and there is no option after I have downloaded from BTYAHOO

The best fix should be within Spamguard - come on BTYahoo - take note of sensible feedback like this to make your product better.

Community - if you agree please add to this post.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: SPAM - Lisa Green

@martinhaynes wrote:

Again a major Spam problem for me

I am bombarded with SPam for Lisa Green (as the sender name) but the email addresses used are every man and his dog.  So clearly this spammer bounces off peoples email addresses to get to me but ALWAYS has the same name.

Why on earth is there not an option to mark as Spam a person's name ?    This would fix my problem instantly.

I use MAC mail and there is no option after I have downloaded from BTYAHOO

The best fix should be within Spamguard - come on BTYahoo - take note of sensible feedback like this to make your product better.

Community - if you agree please add to this post.

Hi. Welcome to the forums.

In webmail (i.e. via a browser), you can set various filters to do a specific jobs such as name.

MAC mail can be set up to check emails using it's own filters, so you can use that instead, or indeed as well as.

0 Ratings