cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anortonuk
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

SPAM folder - unable to change spam tag on messages

I have messages in my (webmail) spam folder.  Some I can report as Not Spam and they transfer to my Inbox.  Some - there is one in there now - I report as Not Spam but they do not move, and when I move them myself to the Inbox they quickly return to the Spam folder.  If I empty my Spam folder while they are in transit to the Inbox during a Move operation, then the messages get permanently deleted.  I have had several instances of this over the last few months.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: SPAM folder - unable to change spam tag on messages

I currently have four messages in my Spam folder which I cannot remove or move to my inbox to get them delivered to my email client. This started about a month ago and at random additional messages have been added with no rhyme or reason. How do I get rid of them. Anortonuk I will try your suggestion to get rid of them and see what happens.

Is this yet another example of Yahoo and BT not caring about their customers,

0 Ratings
tmpogeorge
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I now have a message lockued into the SPAM folder that I really want to download to keep for reference on my PC but it appears there is no way of getting anyone to take notice of this fault with yahoo mail. Help please anyone.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried forwarding it to yourself?

0 Ratings