Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Sainsbury's Gift card is a huge con #2

Hello

Any chance one of the mods can help me too please?

I'm in the same situation my service went live 18th March 2016 and I have still not recived either my £100 mastercard or the £40 boots voucher...

Have spoke with the online chat agents a few times and although they try to help I still have not recived either

Had a email saying i would recieve the mastercard within 15 days (after previous mails saying 30 days) and that was on the 29th April

Not heard anything at all regarding the boots voucher though the agent said they were chasing this up too?

Didnt have any trouble claiming any rewards when I was with talktalk

I swapped to BT because of the good offers and it was cheaper than talktalk, then have a nighmare claiming the vouchers and spend ages trying to sort it all out

On top of that I received a letter from BT to say my package is changing and the price is going up! Brilliant..........

Please can someone help?

I have a incident number if that helps

Thanks, sorry to hijack the OPs thread by the way

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
DavidM
Message 2 of 10

Re: Sainsbury's Gift card is a huge con #2

Hi @stoo and welcome.

I've moved your post as the thread you posted on has been marked as sovled. You can chase the vouchers using the link in the Claiming your vouchers post so can you try that and let us know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
stoo
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Sorry David been working away
Apologies also as Im not used to the message boards!
I couldn't work out where my post was moved to..

I have already done a lot of chasing and I'm sure I've already filled those chase forms in
I also have emails about it and incident references from chats online. Also screens hots

Just going round in circles and no one seems to really read anything stated or look up the history of it against my account

Getting very frustrated to be honest

Cheers
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 4 of 10

Hi @stoo,

If you have already gone down those routes, we can get it looked into to find out what has gone wrong. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
stoo
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Thanks Daniel couldn't see contact mods link under your username though only send private message

Sorry pm sent
Thanks
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 10

The link looks like this

mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 10

The mods do not reply to private messages as they cannot be properly tracked as they show in their signatures

"Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You"

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 10

@stoo sorry about that, I've also made the link visible for you if you click on my username. 

0 Ratings
stoo
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Thanks Neil sorry for the late reply, I have filled in the form from the contact mods link you kindly supplied

Thanks again, hope you guys can help Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 10 of 10

@stoo No problem at all, I see you're details in the queue and we'll be in touch in the next few days.

0 Ratings