cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aml33771
Beginner
Message 2 of 8

Sainsbury's Vouchers

I am having terriblle problems getting this issue resolved, resulting in long winded email replies, I am not asking for somethiing I wasn't entitled to -- -what is BT doing offering rewards and then making it so difficult to get them.

To cap it all, I had immense problems when I started using BT infinity - BT staff cancelled a lot of my call features FOR NO REASON, including my friends and family international - that mistake resulted in a phone call to family abroad costing me £100! It took many phone calls and hours to get that refunded and to get my call features restored. Took months and ended up with head office intevening.

Who can help?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
aml33771
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Re: BTs voucher claiming/issuing system is clearly flawed

ps i never had a link to claim my vouchers sent to me, I have complained for the third time today, but get fobbed off with emails .
0 Ratings
aml33771
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Re: Sainsbury's Vouchers

Is there anyone at BT that  can help with my query over the Sainsbury Vouchers I have not received?

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 8

Hi @aml33771 and thanks for posting.

We haven't offered Sainsbury vouchers for some time. When did you place the order? When did you get connected?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
aml33771
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

i was connected sometime in 2015, had terrific problems as all my line features got wiped off by your staff for no reason and it took months of calls to get them reinstated, it had to be escalated right up to HQ.

I have an email from your staff dated 12 jan 2016 saying 'thank you for your email and claiming your sainsbury gift card.'

i never recieved it when I enquired recently i was told in writing-

For your information we have already stopped sending Sainsbury's Voucher. I see that your Reward Card voucher has already expired on 20/01/2016. 

0 Ratings
aml33771
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

@DavidM wrote:

Hi @aml33771 and thanks for posting.

We haven't offered Sainsbury vouchers for some time. When did you place the order? When did you get connected?

Cheers

David

David , di you get my reply below |'ve not heard back from you? I emailed on 11 Jan,?
"

I  was connected sometime in 2015, had terrific problems as all my line features got wiped off by your staff for no reason and it took months of calls to get them reinstated, it had to be escalated right up to HQ.

I have an email from your staff dated 12 jan 2016 saying 'thank you for your email and claiming your sainsbury gift card.'

i never recieved it when I enquired recently i was told in writing-

For your information we have already stopped sending Sainsbury's Voucher. I see that your Reward Card voucher has already expired on 20/01/2016.   "

I've had another  badly worded email from compalints dept-

"I  have provided the effective resolution on my email dated 11/01/2017.

We will not be able to send the reward card as it got expired because of not claiming in time.

If you need more information on our Complaints Process then please go to www.bt.com/complaints where you can also see our Complaint Code of Practice."

this is not true, I have an email from BT saying I claimed my BT voucher on 12 Jan 2016. You said in another email it expired on 20 Jan 2016. so patently I DID CLAIM IN TIME.

I have wasted hours of my time on this , not to mention tens of hours sorting out the mess your staff made of putting me on bt infinity and wiping out ALL MY CALL FEATURES FOR NO GOOD REASON, that resulted in a £100 call to family abroad when you had removed my friends and family international. It took hours and hours to sort out, MY TIME, which I should be billing you for as IT WAS YOUR FAULT. now you are trying to not send me my sainsbury vouchers. it's not something that I am shouldn't have  so why do you treat customers like this,??

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 7 of 8

Hi @aml33771

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry that you've been told you're not eligible to receive the Sainsbury voucher.  I think part of the terms is that you need to claim within 3 months of the service going live.

Send over your details so that I can take a closer look.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
aml33771
Beginner
Message 8 of 8

Hi I have just sent details as requested via your link page

Angela

0 Ratings