cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pippac
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Sainsbury's gift card

Hi I had my BT TV, broadband and phone package activated on 19th March 2014 and went online to request my sainsbury's voucher on 1st April. I have not received the card yet. The sainsbury's gift card was the main reason I signed up to BT so would be grateful if you could look into this for me.

Thanks you 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
NeilO
Message 2 of 11

Re: Sainsbury's gift card

Hi pipac,

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry the voucher has not arrived if you use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings
pippac
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Thank you. I will contact the mods now.
0 Ratings
chattd
Beginner
Message 4 of 11

Hi pippac,

Can you help me with a problem with BT I signed up for an upgrade from bt broadband to infinity on 17/03/2014 and claimed for my Sainsbury's gift card, which of cause I haven't got, what a surprise. So I Went on to this forum and surprisingly they say there wasn't an offer at that time, I know what I saw.. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dave
0 Ratings
elainesworld2010
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

hi dont know if i have posted where i should have but i signed up on line for bt broadband and phone, it went live on the 21st december 2014, i claimed my sainsburys gift card but im still waiting, i telephoned them this morning and i was told they have no record of this. this is disgusting as i got my code to claim my voucher in my email. i just think they tell you all this just to get you to sign up with them and once youve done this they make excuses and dont end up getting the gift card. this is wrong and im not happy, can some one please help!!

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 6 of 11

Hi elainesworld2010,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum.

I'm sorry for the delay receiving your Sainsbury voucher.  I'm happy to help chase the voucher from here and make sure it's sent out to you.

Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

All the best,

Robbie

elainesworld2010
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Thanku i will contact them now
0 Ratings
elainesworld2010
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Where do i find your profile robbie, i clicked on your username but nothing happened. thanks elaine. Ps sorry im new here.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 11

you should find the link as this picture shows mod contact.JPG

0 Ratings
elainesworld2010
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

thankyou i have now been intouch and awaiting a reply, thankyou for your help.

0 Ratings