cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 1 of 4

Sainsburys Gift Card

Hi Guys,

As I am sure you are aware the Mod team has been inundated recently with a lot of customers chasing the vouchers Smiley Sad

We are trying to chase the way we deal with these cases. Normally when the Mods pick up the issue we would chase the voucher team through https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090 once we have the customers details.

What we have decided to do it to direct the customer to that link instead of getting the customer to send through to the mod team. I know currently there is a bit of a backlog with the voucher team and this is delaying them responding to those cases.

This is the same process the whole of BT currently uses to chase the Vouchers. I am going to draft up a sticky post with steps a customer needs to follow to claim and chase the vouchers, this should hopefully deflect some of those posts.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
stuartrogerson
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sainsburys Gift Card

Makes sense Paddy and will lighten your load

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 4

Good move, Paddy. Given that stickies are routinely overlooked, would you prefer us to reply to enquiries by posting the link or by directing the customer to the sticky?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi Pottyperson,

I think the best way would be to direct those customer to that link as I agree that the sticky post can be overlooked, especially by new members to the forum.

I think it will also be a good idea to have the sticky post as well with the full details around claiming and chasing the vouchers. I'll try getting the sticky post drafted up at some stage today. In the meantime if you direct them to that link that would be great.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings