Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miniemma
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Sainsburys voucher claim form won't recognise my order number

Go to solution

Hi

I have tried to fill in the form but it won't recognise the format of my order number.  I have my VOL number but it wants both numbers even though it say one 'or' the other.

I have spoken to live chat who said they had passed it on to the department but I have received no confirmation.

I have filled in the help form under the FAQs on the claim form web page but received no reply.

Please help.

Regards

MiniEmma

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Re: Sainsburys voucher claim form won't recognise my order number

Go to solution

Hi Miniemma,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties in claiming your voucher. I'll be able to help. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi miniemma,

I’m glad I was able to get this sorted for you, great to hear you’ve got the voucher. Happy spending.Smiley Very Happy

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
phan
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Please can someone help me I am still waiitng for my saninsbury £100 voucher since making the claim via https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsburys/claim/process  on 6th september 2015, my service was activited on the 26th of august 2015.

since then I have haven't recieved any sainsbury voucher,

I just tried to go the same webpage to refill in the form and it telling me my order number has already been used but, where is my voucher if i have already used my order number, I switch from virgin to Bt Infinity package using BT.com website

can someone help me claim my voucher as the email I recieved after I made the claim said it would take 45 days but its pass that date now.

Regards

Phan

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Welcome to this customer forum.

Please use this form to chase up your Sainsbury Gift Card, or prepaid Visa card

https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/6090

This is the same method that the forum moderators would use. There is a delay in issuing gift cards at the moment.

phan
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you for your help, I will try this.
0 Ratings