cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 21

Sainsburys voucher

I applied on march 22nd for my voucher for joining bt. I realised after that I had done it a day too early I did it on day 4. I have not been able to find out if my voucher has been sent and not spoken to anyone who has been helpful I'm really disgusted by the customer services I have received.
0 Ratings
20 REPLIES 20
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 21

Re: Sainsburys voucher

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 21

I tried that five days ago and no reply!!!!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 21

You should have received a tracking number when you filled in the form.

I assume that you have already tried billing on Live Chat

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 21

I've now been told they wasn't claimed. What a load of rubbish considering I have the email that was issued!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 21

hi i just wandered if you had received your voucher yet? i applied on the 11th march,after waiting 20 days i contacted them to see if its being sent,i got told something went wrong at bt end and i need to apply again,i did the same and it happened again,now on the 3rd time i have asked if im getting it i got assured i would recive it by 4th may no doubt about i was promised.i have now received a call saying i will get voucher in 60 working days! im fuming to say the least im sick of the lies and am seeing about taking it further,it would be different if i didnt pay my bill for 60 working days.Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 21

not happy i applied for the bt vouchers in march complete with the vo tracking number my broadband wasnt switched on till a few days later and the same with my phone was still charged from the start date and wasnt told bout hidden charges then to top it off i still hadnt recieved my vouchers after i was told to wait 20 days ive rang them emailed them and still no 50 pound voucher then on may 13th was told they are in the post and there was a bad batch of numbers who hadnt recieved them was told they would come like last week still no vouchers yet again feel like im being fobbed off may contact an outside authority soon jump on us if we owed them money

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 21

Hi Guys,

Thanks for posting. I can look into the vouchers for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

Message 9 of 21

Been chasing these since the start of March, Had the install and applied.  Nothing sent.  Contacted them and was told they hadn't been ordered (they had I still have a copy of the order).  They ordered them again for me..Still Nothing.  Contacted BT again to be told that it had been sent out..Again nothing..Contacted them again today to be told there is now a 60 day wait even though U was originally told it should be 20..Also if there is an issue email the voucher team and they will get back to me.  So I did, only to receive a SORRY OUT OF OFFICE REPLY telling me again to wait 60 days..I work in customer services and if I treated a customer like this I'd probably get disciplined... Shameful customer service!

Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 21

jamesjackson1978 contact the forum mod team as David M has posted they will get it sorted out for you