cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Samsung galaxy s6 now not logging in to hub 6

How can I stop my Samsung S6 from logging in to BT FON? I have a brand new smart hub downstairs with a correctly paired extender upstairs which shows 2 green lights. Downstairs the phone connects perfectly but all of a sudden it now refuses to login upstairs unless it's on FON. Yesterday it was all working perfectly as it has done for weeks but now it will only connect to FON. Any thoughts? All the software and OS are up to date
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Samsung galaxy s6 now not logging in to hub 6

Have you tried switching the phone off and on and if you have recently used BTWifi-Fon have you tried "forgetting" the BTWifi-Fon signal in your phone's settings.  

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I can't 'forget' the connection and I have turned it on and off but nothing. Interestingly both my partners phone and mine are doing it.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Do you have the BTWIfi app installed on your phones?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

Yes it is now installed but still nothing. Oddly I have full strength signal from the hub 6 everywhere and only half strength on the FON but it still ignores the hub 6 connection
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

I would uninstall the BTWifi app and see how you get on. If your network still won't work correctly I would reset all the extenders and set it up again.

0 Ratings