cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Screen Freezing During Fast Forward

Go to solution

Hello All,

Hoping someone can help or advice, we moved across from Sky last week and slowly getting used to BT TV. One thing that I'm not sure if is an issue or normal is whilst fast forwarding the screen freezes. so that I am unable to see what's playing and its becoming a guessing game as to when I need to push play again, which is very frustrating, is this normal?

It seems to be only on the subscription channel recordings, Freeview records seem to work as "normal".

I've tried resetting the box (power button for 8 secs) but no change, tried looking in all the settings but cant see anything obvious.

Thanks in advance

Alex

Humax DTRT4000 Software 3.7.53 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Screen Freezing During Fast Forward

Go to solution

I am having this problem also and like you would like to know if this a quirk of BT or are we missing something?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
This is a known bug which has been acknowledged as such by BT personnel on here but it has been a while since we have heard of any progress on resolving it.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks, I did search but couldnt see anything recently.

Hopefully this might make them reply with an update soon as it's actually gotten worse today, the screen now goes blank on fast forward and rewind, then judders when you press play again, its getting very annoying.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi  @alexandclarem 

thread 

Youview BT Sport & Now Sky Sport recordings no lon... - Page 4 - BT Community

raised this previously. If I interpret the thread correctly it is fixed but is included with a software build that has not yet been  released

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks Zulu17. Yeah read it the same as you. Just have to hope it attached to the next update then. Massive shame as its making the decision to switch to BT harder to justify at the moment.
0 Ratings