cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Selected account BT Mail Account is unavailable

We have been without our mail since 17th April and have been fed rubbish by the Indian 'Helpdesk'.

We cannot access the account via Windows Live Mail nor via a browser.

When we log in via the browser we get the message "Selected account BT Mail Account is unavailable".

WHAT IS GOING ON????

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Selected account BT Mail Account is unavailable

@ElaineR I'm sorry about the problems you're experiencing with your BT email account. If you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username .

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Hi,

Did you get this sorted in the end? I perservered with it and as of today the account is back as normal..

Hang in there and don't stop chasing it! 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

I've lost count of how many times I've had this 'message'. Totally fed up with it. I never get the problem when using my Android tablet or phone though....why would that be, anyone know?

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

BT fixed my problem 11 days after start of problem now  it has happened again over a week ago.  Each time I telephone to get help Im told I will be contacted on a specific date and this doesnt materialise.   Ive been give three dates now and noone has contacted me.   I cant believe a large organisation like BT can offer such a diabolical service to their loyal customers of over 25 years.  And why is this happening only now Ive been trouble free over this period up until now........... it is obviously a fault at BT end of things. 

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Been speaking to BT Complaints Department who have assured me that this will not happen again.  Watch this space.  Dont have a lot of faith.   Apparently BT do not give compensation for lack of emails even if it is for 27 days without this facility. 

0 Ratings