Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 1 of 7

Self Install

Forum member legitimise sailing is posting that Infinity 1 is now a self install. Has anybody else heard if this is correct. I would ask legitimise but I always find the answers he gives as being obtuse and usually un-helpful when asked about how he knows things like this.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Guru
Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Self Install

Hi 

and https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/BT-Infinity-I-Faceplate/m-p/1143446/highlig...

Cheers,

James

jac_95 | BT.com Help Site | BT Service Status
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Try a Search
See if someone in the community had the same problem and how they got it resolved.
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Thanks guys for the replies and the links

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I can see lots of potential pitfalls, especially with the state of some internal wiring. Mind you, Openreach are going to make a tidy sum of money, sorting these out. As it is at the moment, its free, provided you get a competent installer.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

Can't be any worse than having a contractor doing your install Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

I was offered to join the trial a few months ago but din't have fibre availabe - still don'tSmiley Mad

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings