cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 5

Sent me wrong phone which I am being charged for

Sent me the wrong phone and I am now paying a monthly subscription for the phone I did not want
Never understand what I am saying on the phone and they have a very thick Asian accent I can't understand them either
All they do is threaten may by saying well you have to stay with us or you will be charged X amount of money
They never apologise for there mistakes
They are rude and I am so tired of having to call them
I have been a customer with them for four years now this is because when ever I call even to sort out a situation they seem to keep tying me up in more contracts
I just feel like crying I wish I never got involved with this company I'm starting to think "stuff it I just won't pay them any more money" and switch provider and they can charge if they want but why should I keep paying for a service, well if you can call it that more lack of service
They certainly deserved the wooden spoon award of 2013
It seems many customers have to ring up on many occasions due to errors on their behalf they never apologise their rude they don't understand what your saying or they go totally off topic. A lot of them just start speaking lots of jargon really fast and they never answer a straight question
Like hitting your head against a brick wall
I have tried everything so now I'm just going to give them until the end of today to get back they always say they will get back but don't and if they don't I'm just going to switch and they will not get a penny more from me, contract or no contract. I have upheld my end of the bargain for many years but paying on time yet as I see it they are in breach of contract. Even if they sue I will not pay until rectified out of principle
If I have put this in the wrong forum please move to the correct one thank you
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sent me wrong phone which I am being charged for

Who are you talking about, as BT do not raise subscriptions for phones?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Yes they do, But maybe I should explain they do phones such as the 6500 and 8500 nuisance call phones which you can either buy in full or pay subscription for a bit like a contract phone

I was sent a lower model when I was expecting the full 8500 phone where people have to state their name before being able to get through due to working shifts and many nuisance sales calls

Yet they can't seem to sort this matter out along with a long list of problems I have had in the past with my BT infinity

So yes if you look into it and know what you are talking about yes they do subscriptions for phones
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 5

Hi Skitten, 

Welcome to the community and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry that you have been sent the wrong handset. I am more than happy to get this checked for you. 

Can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile and I will be in touch. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings