Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

Sent wrong Sainsbury's gift card amount

Go to solution

Hi All

I originally ordered the 20gb Infinity 1 package on the 6th January, switching from Sky to take advantage of the £100 gift card offer at the time. Phone was switched with no problems, but there was a problem with my infinity installation, and the online order had a date later than my original order date. I contacted BT to ask if this would affect the gift card amount as the new date was within the £60 offer. I was assured that it wouldn't and a note put on my account to confirm this. Applied for the gift card and it duely arrived a couple of weeks after activation. However, when I checked the amount on it it was........................£60!!!!

Anyone know what I can do to get this sorted. I have a copy of the original order confirmation whicc clearly staes my order was placed on the 6th January, and therefore I should have received £100. I am a little annoyed as I specifically contacted BT to check this wouldn't happen.

Any help would be great

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Sent wrong Sainsbury's gift card amount

Go to solution

Hi Pkster007

Send me an email using the contact the mods link in my profile I can investigate it for you.

Cheers

Stuart

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi All

BT sent me a top up gift card so this has now been resolved

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

This has happened to me recently. I took out unlimited BT Broadband package and received my Sainsbury's voucher in the post early last week. I was in Sainsbury's today and was told that it only has £40 starting balance on it, instead of the advertised £50.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi tuckej88,

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help you get this sorted. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Neil

I was due to receive an £100 Sainsburys voucher in the post recently, but instead only recived a £50 voucher (which we found out when we got to the till to pay for our weekly shop).  We spoke to the customer services in the store and were told it was quite common. My girlfriend called the number on FAQ answers on the voucher claims page and was told by an advisor to fill out a form to receive the rest. We've searched for the form but have had no sucess. Is there any way that you can help?

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi Neil

I received what I thought was a £100 Sainsburys voucher in the post, but today I found out the voucher is only worth £50. We ordered the BT Infinity 2 broadband back in April 2014 and had it fitted at the start of May 2014 within the specified time period for the promotion.

Please can you help resolve this matter?

Many thanks

Byron

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi byronlj30,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.  Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll get this looked into further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings