cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Service restricted

Hi

I have been in and out of hospital for the last 6 months and unable to work, i am unable to pay the whole amount and asked BT in May if I could pay by installments, they agreed and I paid an initial £300, 2 weeks later they requestd that i pay more which at the time i couldnt. They restricted my service. I asked on the 3rd June if I could have more time and they refused and my service remained restricted. I asked again on the 10th June if I could pay the full amount on 28th June when I got paid and the operator agreed this time and they reconnected my service!...(having been told previously that service could not be reconnected by an operator on their system)...3 days later they have disconnected me again!!!!!....on calling they told me they couldnt wait until the 28th and i had to pay the full amount now and it was not possible to reconnect me.

Thi is diabolical service....why reconnect me if they were not going to stick to the agreement. Very upset.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Service restricted

Forum moderator advised they should be to help you they will post a contact link here tommorow
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi Rosanna1970,

I am sorry to hear that you haven't been well. I'll be able to take a look at your account to see what can be done. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

Hi

Thank you, i have replied. 

0 Ratings