cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoJo_79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Setting up BTCloud "stuck in registering service"

Hi, When I switched over to BT Infinity I clicked on the tile to activate my BTCloud Service. The button to activate it vanished and a message appeared saying,

"We are processing your registration for BT Cloud. This should not take long.Once this has completed you will be able to backup, protect and share you most important photos and files."

I downloaded and installed the desktop software to be able to log into the cloud service.

After a a few days I tried logging in, but it did not work.

It have been like this now for quite a few months as I never got round to finding out why it didn't work.

When I log into MyBT the BTCloud tile still says that it is being processed for registration.

Looks like Gremlins got into my registration process. 🙂

Either way, I would like a BTCloud service, but don't know what I need to do to get it working.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
DavidM
Message 2 of 3

Re: Setting up BTCloud "stuck in registering service"

Hi @JoJo_79 and thanks for posting.

Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the Cloud and let me know if that works?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
JoJo_79
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Setting up BTCloud "stuck in registering service"

Hi,

I have tried uninstalling cloud and reinstalling.

When I try to log in to the cloud using the downloaded software it just says system error.

I did the online chat followed by telephone call to BT but they couldn't fix the issue and said it would be escalated for review, but not heard anything since and still doesn't work.

Kind regards,

JoJo

0 Ratings