cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Shabby broadband and lies that BT tell

After my 24 days of no service and the compensation of £39.50 that never materialised it comes as no surprise that this shabby outfit is corrupt......I examined my bill after an employee said I could go online and see it.....I did a few days later....and there was no £39-50 in credit to me....just another bill saying I owed them £37 for going over my monthly plan which was going from £34-50 to £47......to claw back the £37....the compensation was nil....for the non service.......BT had lied from the beginning of the complaint all along.....my broadband today was 2.0 Bs....and I couldn't get on the Internet..for 40 mins.....my handset failed...so I am demanding they send another FREE.....but I doubt these liars could ever deal from a pack that was pure.....These multi-million charlatans....are in the business of cheating and extortion.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Shabby broadband and lies that BT tell

Hi dennisC,

Thanks for posting. If you’re having problems with your bills or services I can look into it for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings