cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 9

Sherlock

Bl00dy h€ll, how good was that?!

I am struggling to think of a better ninety minutes of (written) television.

Christmas has also been bookended by this and This is England '88, who needs Sky? 😉
0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Message 2 of 9

Re: Sherlock

Agreed.  First class piece of TV in every respect.

I'm off to re-read the originals.  I doubted at first they could be de-canted into a contemporary setting, but am pleased to admit I was wrong about that.

[I'd also put a marker down for "The Lost Xmas" with Eddie Izzard as worthy of mention for Xmas viewing].

Already an admirer of Mark Gatiss - see signature below Smiley Wink

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 3 of 9

Didn't watch it, it started with "previously". I didn't realise it followed on from the previous series which I didn't see, although the last 2 episodes are sitting there on my hard disk looking at me. Maybe it's time I looked at them instead. How far do I have to go back to get what I need to know before this one?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 9

It's always better to watch things in order but after the first scene nothing really follows on.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 9

When I read that the Mail was complaining about the nudity (rolls eyes) I thought it was stupid 'cause you only saw the top of his **bleep**. But they meant the woman, I shouldn't remember the **bleep** 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 9

Oh come on! I think somebody needs to make the swear filter a little less prudish. Who is offended by the word 8um? (Daily Mail???) In fact it actually makes it look like I've said @rse bleeping it out!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 7 of 9

Anyone make sense of the closing scene of the last episode of Sherlock?

I'm sure he jumped Smiley Surprised

AQ.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 8 of 9

He made Watson stand in a specific place, a place where he couldn't see the fall properly.

Molly was obviously complicit in the cover-up. Somehow, and I'm not entirely sure how, he must've thrown Moriarty's body off the roof and made it down in time to lie on the pavement after covering himself in Moriarty's blood.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 9 of 9

It was good enough to fool the snipers as well.

Wish more than three episodes had been made. Wonder if/how long to series 3?
AQ.

0 Ratings