cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fraggy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: Shocking BT experience

Still no connection and no promise of when it will be resolved.

I tried to cancel and was threatened with legal action if I didn't pay the cancellation charges for a service I've never had.

Now having to wait another day for a phone call which will probably be to tell me I have to wait another day.

Quite simply shocking. Just dance my account and let me move on!
0 Ratings
fraggy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 17

@fraggy

If you have not already done so I suggest you take up NeilO's offer of help the forum mods will take personal ownership of your problem until fully resolved
0 Ratings
fraggy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

I have and have not heard anything back.

The latest in this is that an engineer needs to be sent out to me on Friday! Meaning I have to take more unpaid time off to sit and wait for an engineer to tell me there's nothing wrong at my home.

I want to cancel and I am being held to ransom with cancellation charges for a service that I have never had. Customer service has been totally appalling.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 17

The forum mods normally reply within 3/5 working days after you have contacted them via their contact form
They will contact you personally by email or phone.
0 Ratings
fraggy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

So the latest is that I got a call this afternoon from a call centre not in the uk stating that they would cancel without charges. I then got out to the Uk and I asked them to confirm which they did. I thought great thanks.

I then went onto online chat and enquired about this and was told that indeed there were charges of £421 on my account!

I am now waiting for a call from customer services who say they are going to listen to the call to confirm that their call centre staff said this.

All I can say is how disgusted and belittled I feel. I am being made out to be a liar and feel that the call centre staff simply had enough of me and told me what I wanted to hear and didn't follow protocol.

I need answers soon.
0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 17

I suggest you now just wait for the mods to contact you personally and avoid any other calls to call centres as they may cause further confusion
0 Ratings