cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Shocking Customer Service - Small Claims Court!

Having just spent the past hour attempting to explain my simple problem to the call centre operator in India I have come away having been charged for line rental before my line was even connected. Further to this I was told my address has been setup with 3 different accounts, two of which I have received final bills for and one which is still running – again this wasn’t sorted out. The call was ended by the operator telling me he would call me back in 15 minutes whilst he fixes details of the refund I am due – having been told this 5 times from respective operators I have found my chances of receiving this return call are 1 in 5... not good odds.

In total I have received the worst possible customer service possible (these forums are further testament to this), been charged for line rental before my line was connected and charged for two final billing fees for cancellations of lines I did not want setup or cancel!

It is absolutely criminal that a company can continue to operate like this in the UK in 2012 and I personally will be taking this matter to small claims court if a BT representative doesn’t get in touch with me within 3 days with contact details of someone to speak to in the UK.

**It turns out the call was never returned, seems the odd's have worsened to 1 in 6

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Shocking Customer Service - Small Claims Court!

Hi Supert56,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I can look into this for you if you wish. Drop me an email with the details. You'll find the "contact us" form in the about me section of my profile. Once I have the details we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings