0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Re: Signed up for 40mb.. was estimated 24mb but getting 10-12mb HELP

hey guys... done the test using... http://www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk/

wireless speed

Last Result:
Download Speed: 12315 kbps (1539.4 KB/sec )   Upload Speed: 948 kbps (118.5 KB/sec )

wired speed

Last Result:
Download Speed: 12425 kbps (1553.1 KB/sec )   Upload Speed: 953 kbps (119.1 KB/sec )

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 13 of 16

Could you run the B.T speedtest Webby suggested on the previous page and post results please? We can take a look at your profile and go from there 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

hey fella,

it might be a mute point. just spoke to BT who did a line test and said i was currently only getting 12.9mbs to the socket... as such im pretty much getting as fast as i can from it right now. He said it was a 504  fault and he has disptached an engineer for tomorrow between 8am and 1pm to check the box, cables etc

Fingers crossesd but thanks for your help

alp

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Guru
Message 15 of 16

ooooo bit of a result! At least that's something, no worries, let us know how it goes 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

yeah a massive result... hopefully we can get it resolved quickly.... although saying that i was with talktalk before and averaged 3mps so getting 12 is a massive increase LOL... god only knows the smile on my face if i exceed 20 LOL

Thanks fella

0 Ratings