cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexi
Message 1 of 6

Signing up for phone package fails

Hello,

When I fill in the order forms to order a BT phone package, I finally get to the last page and click place order and then it fails, it says:

Sorry…

There's been a technical error – but you can still order online.

To order a BT package, click here
To order BT Vision, click here
To order BT Total Broadband, click here
To order a new phone line, click here
Want to switch your calls back to BT? Click here

Ref# CON-0003

Obviosuly I cannot order online becuase I have tried this three times and it does not work!

Please can you notify me when this is fixed or if there is a workaround?

Thanks,

Alex

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Signing up for phone package fails

Hi Alexi,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Forum. I am sorry to hear that you have had problems placing your order. I can help you with this. If you could please email me details of the package you were trying to order, I will get this placed for you.

My email address can be found by clicking on my profile. Please make sure to include a link to this thread.

Thanks

Paddy,
Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Combest
Message 3 of 6

Exactly the same thing happened to me but tracking orders shows the order is in progress, don't know if it is or it isn't. Is this a common problem? I was trying to move to an anytime package with linesaver rental but now have no idea if the order and credit card charge will go through, unwilling to reorder again in case I get charged twice.

George

0 Ratings
maxol
Message 4 of 6

Exactly the same problem here.

Your website says it will take about 10 minutes to sign up for a BT package, not that you will be left with a nonsensical error message after taking the time to complete the process.

As BT have been made aware of this problem why have you not fixed your website?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

I've been having the same problem too; I've been trying to upgrade my broadband for nearly a week now. Could I email you my stuff as well, please?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Snap!

I am having exactly the same issue. 

I have been trying for the last few weeks, but to no avail.

Is there a workaround?

Doesn't BT want my custom? 🙂

cheers

Mark

0 Ratings