cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

Silverlight

have downloaded Silverlight to my laptop as requested when accessing BT Sport when logged on still showing please download Silverlight......have refreshed page and logged out/powered down still cant access the channels any help please

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 6

Re: Silverlight

Some users have reported problems when using certain browsers but it works with others. Which browser are you using at the minute and have you tried any others?

Dean
BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

I've tried IE, Firefox, Chrome and Maxthon. Sport doesn't work with any of them.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I am having exactly the same problem, and have tried all browsers mentioned already plus safari......Most disappointing, especially as I now find out that none of the channels estend to multiroom.....Can anyone please help solve

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 6

Have you tried this? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2608523
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Silverlight has to be enabled. I had the same trouble but opened in IE9 :TOOLS,MANAGE ADDONS, Choose 'all addons' and if Silverlight is installed it will be there and needs enabling.

0 Ratings