cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Sky Multi room

Can some one please explain why it is that even though I pay for the privelage of receiving satelite TV in more than one room. I can only get BT sport in one room. That is unless I pay even more money. Does any other channel operate this policy?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sky Multi room

You don't pay for the privelage to get pay-tv via satellite in more than one room.

If you pay for Sky multi-room that you are paying for the privelage to get the Sky channels in more than one room.

BT Sport, Premiere Sport, Boxnation, Nollywood, etc.  -  all charge an additional fee for their channels to be available in more than one room.

@Alco1402 wrote:

Can some one please explain why it is that even though I pay for the privelage of receiving satelite TV in more than one room. I can only get BT sport in one room. That is unless I pay even more money. Does any other channel operate this policy?

---------------------------------------------------------------
using Superfast Fibre 2 Unlimited with BT Max 4K package.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Ozat - thank you for that clarification but I would respectfully point out that I can download a BT app onto my iPad and watch BT channels just about anywhere in th eUK, let alone my own house. Why then should BT see fit to charge me extra to watch it on my additional sky box! There is no logic, just greed.

Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

It's worth pointing out that BTTV have a multiroom sub with their Youview box, and that Sky Sports is not available on the extra box (Sky won't allow it). Not unusual then.

0 Ratings