cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 12

Sky Q Mini box

Go to solution

Is it possible to watch BT Sport on the sky q mini box in my bedroom, I already have it on the main sky q box downstairs, If so how much extra would it be?

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12

Re: Sky Q Mini box

Go to solution

this may help  https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/getting-set-up/sky/can-i-watch-bt-sport-on-skyq-and-skyq-mini-

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 12

Go to solution

@postie75wrote:

If so how much extra would it be?

£6 per month for a 2nd box subscription, If you have the HD addon it's included on the 2nd box at no extra cost.

Message 4 of 12

Go to solution

Is that when subscribing through Sky or BT?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 12

Go to solution

Same company you currently pay your existing bt sports monthly cost

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Go to solution

No I meant do you get it free on second box if you pay for BT Sport through BT or SKY? Or both? 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

Go to solution

@Fozzeewrote:

No I meant do you get it free on second box if you pay for BT Sport through BT or SKY? Or both? 

If you pay BT for your BT Sports on Sky subscription, you pay BT £6 for a 2nd box subscription.
Sky might be different, best to check with them, I know with Sky you don't get the BT Sports app and online player included.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 12

Go to solution

But if I have the HD add on I don’t have to pay for 2nd box? Is that the BT SPORT Hd add on or Sky HD add on?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 12

Go to solution

@Fozzeewrote:

But if I have the HD add on I don’t have to pay for 2nd box? Is that the BT SPORT Hd add on or Sky HD add on?

My answers relate to how BT provide the service, If your subscription is paid to Sky you would be best off asking Sky.
If you pay BT for BT Sports on Sky, the HD addon is charged once but available on the additional boxes.

So you have your BT Sport subscription, £6 2nd box subscription, £6.50 HD addon, you would then have HD on both boxes. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 12

Go to solution

When I recently renewed my broadband and cancelled BT TV service I asked how much for BT Sport on sky and was offered it for £12 with HD and she said it would work on second box. 

0 Ratings