cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
masona2
Recognised Expert
Message 41 of 193

Re: Sky Sports F1

And don't forget Sky Aussie aerobics, with a dog in the background.

I'm sure they could get at least £10.99 a mth for that! Smiley Very Happy

Rank - Mostly Harmless.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 42 of 193

I think I've got a bite 😉

But I'm still right : D
0 Ratings
mark_h666
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 193

Now that sky have confirmed there is going to be a freeview channel for £10 a month. Can BT confirm how customers stand on this? We're already paying for skysports so will this be added for free? If not thats not so much of a problem for me but when can we add it to our TV's? will we need another viewing card?
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 44 of 193

@mark_h666 wrote:
Now that sky have confirmed there is going to be a freeview channel for £10 a month. Can BT confirm how customers stand on this? We're already paying for skysports so will this be added for free? If not thats not so much of a problem for me but when can we add it to our TV's? will we need another viewing card?

"Freeview channel at £10 a month". There's an oxymoron for you.

The probably don't know themselves yet. Tenner a month seems exhorbitant and so typically Sky. I can't see it being added for free as they already supply Sky sports at a loss and would cost them £8 odd per viewer if the same wholesale model as SS applies.

I suspect the Murdochs are working on a more devious strategy.

You could always consider giving up F1 and doing something more interesting instead.

0 Ratings
mark_h666
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 193

Not at all I love F1 far too much. Going to events is better though!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 46 of 193

@mark_h666 wrote:

Not at all I love F1 far too much. Going to events is better though!

And there you have it. Sky is peddling an addiction - shame on them.

It's only for the short term. If F1 fans (the clue is in the name) could just organise themselves to boycott Sly coverage for a couple of years it would return to FTA tail between its legs.

0 Ratings
mark_h666
Aspiring Contributor
Message 47 of 193

i couldnt go a couple of years. This doesnt answer the original question I had which is when can the freeview channel be added to my Bt vision box
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 48 of 193

@mark_h666 wrote:
i couldnt go a couple of years. This doesnt answer the original question I had which is when can the freeview channel be added to my Bt vision box

Then you are in need of help and entirely complicit in being abused by Sky. You therefore only have yourself to blame.

In answer to your original question, who knows? Maybe never depending on whether Sky (as usual) want to keep it all to themselves.

0 Ratings
mark_h666
Aspiring Contributor
Message 49 of 193

Myself to blame for what? you're making a personal attack for no reason at all.

I never said i wanted to boycott sky. All I asked was for information regarding the channel.

We know sky are launching the channel so its not a case of 'if they keep it to themselves' as its been announced it will be on freeview.

Please dont reply unless you have a useful comment.
0 Ratings
Message 50 of 193

Sorry to break it to you but this £10 story from the Mail sounds like **bleep** to me.
0 Ratings