cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Expert
Message 41 of 540

Re: Sky sports on BT

Go to solution

Cheers MadRob I will post on the other 2 forums then instead of this one & see if I can get any answers !

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 42 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution

So My main question  is if I want to watch SPFL football on sky through BT have I any chance ? It sounds like BT customers will only get

Sky Sports Main Event & Sky Sports Extra ?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 43 of 540

Go to solution

@scointer wrote:

Isn't it amazing how slow anyone official from BT takes to respond to anything. Lots of information from SKY and all other re-sellers EXCEPT BT who firstly put out a worthless help article that was more confusing and then delete it and leave everyone with no information what so ever...BT must surely know what is going to happen next week regarding one of its (Expensive) paid for services.

TT have announced their customers will get the additional Sky Sports Chennels.

Still no announcement from BT though. As a BT TV customer, feeling like the poor relation!

Stew

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 44 of 540

Go to solution

So if I read this right. BT Care on Twitter are stating that BTTV customers will get:

If you subscribe to Sky Sports 1 or 2 or both you will have full access to Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Extra plus the HD

So I move from having two premium channels to a simulcast and a pop-up channel. Great.

Stew  

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 45 of 540

Go to solution

What is this Sky Sports Extra they keep on about? I don't see any mention of it on any other sites today (or am I missing something)?

Unless the price for Sky on BT comes down it won't be anywhere near good enough to keep. Could be time to jump ship.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 46 of 540

Go to solution

It's an online only channel. Google it (sky sports xtra). Not quite sure how they intend to utilise it if that really is the answer and not just a BT communication mistake.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 47 of 540

Go to solution

I was taking a dig at BT as I'm certain they've made a blunder. They removed the same information quite quickly on their website once the naming of the channel/package was challenged on here earlier today.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 48 of 540

Go to solution
As people have said on here, the lack of position on this at BT today is astounding given that the changes were in the press earlier in the summer so people knew it was happening. I will be ringing customer services again in the morning to ask for clarification as I didn't sign up for £22 pcm for a best of Sky Sports package that the BTCare Twitter account response seems to suggest I will be getting from next week.
0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 49 of 540

Go to solution

It is possible our anger and dismay shoud be directed towards Sky and not BT. This may be the only channels Sky are willing to share with us BT customers as this whole dispute over carriage agreements etc ramps up. At the end of the day the losers are the customers.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 50 of 540

Go to solution
Totally agree it looks like yet again sky being very aggressive and anti competitive and screwing BT over. Sky see BT as their biggest threat. BT should buy all sporting rights now and blow sky out of the water.
0 Ratings