Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 11 of 540

Re: Sky Sports?

Go to solution

Found this online:

the new deal allows for customers to buy individual channels from £18. Viewers can choose to buy two channels for £22 and three for £26.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 540

Go to solution

Any official news from BT on this yet?

P

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 540

Re: Sky sports on BT

Go to solution

Hello I have just seen the Sky have repackaged Sky Sports into different Sports i.e. Sky Sports Premier League Sky Sports Football  Sky Sports Golf etc

So my question is as I have Sky Sports 1 & 2 on the BT Platform what will I get come July 18 2017 when Sky change them ???

Thanks in Advance

David

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 540

Re: Sky sports rebrand

Go to solution

I have just come off the phone about this very subject.  They guys apparently only received an email half hour ago.  It all seems very vague at present with my arguement i pay for two channels that are soon to be non existent what will i be receiving instead the guys reply theyre not sure but it appears to be Sky Sports Main Event only.  I said I pay for two vchannels wheres the second coming in and what will it be? to which the reply was wait and see what channels appear on the 18th July?!?!

Pretty unhappy with that if im honest and not being rude I spoke to two other people in the indian offices who had no idea what i was talking about and it was the english office that had a small idea but not really that much of an idea so I wait with baited breath.

However if you look on Sky FAQ about this it shows 401 (was skysports 1) as Sky Sports Main Event and 402 (was skysports 2) as Sky Sports Premier League.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 540

Go to solution

That would be my guess. We will keep 401 and 402. So Prem football and select main sports events. Depending on how you look at it that is good or bad. Sky customers can't get just the main event channel, that is only available if you have the complete package so you can get to see quite a range of big events. On the other hand if you really like cricket I think you will lose out big time (that was one the the most popular sports that OFCOM said sky had to offer in the previous ruling).

I think with some cricket moving to free to air in a few years and the big main events still being available SKY will be hoping that keeps OFCOM sweet.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 16 of 540

Go to solution

I think Sky Sports Main Event could actually be very good. A lot of live events are already simulcast on Sky Sports 1 - such as F1 races during the summer- so I could see this as a positive development to view additional live sports. Hopefully BT will clear this issue up very soon.

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 17 of 540

Go to solution
If that is the case then BT will be showing no Championship football as that is replacing Sky Sports 3.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 18 of 540

Go to solution
Live EFL could be simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 19 of 540

Go to solution
It will be interesting to see what they choose to charge for the new packages on a monthly pass basis on Now TV & whether you can opt to buy separate sports channel packages on that platform too.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 20 of 540

Go to solution
There will be no option to buy separate channels on NOW TV. The passes will include access to the new line up of 10 channels.
0 Ratings