cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 42

Re: Slow Broadband Speed.

Will do. Will one tonight, one tomorrow morning, and one this time tomorrow be ok?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 42

that will be fine thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 42

what was the connection time for the router stats you posted.  a lot of errors especially if connection time low

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 42

I just restarted my router 30 minutes ago to see if it would make a difference, so can't tell you an exact figure. But I would guess that it had been up and running for at least a few weeks without a restart.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 42

just because you have not restarted/reset the router does not mean there have been no dropped connections. if unsure about time can your post stats again but this time include the connection time.  I'm trying to see connection time and the amount of errors during tha time

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 42

Ah right, misunderstood what you were after, here you go:

ADSL Line Status
Connection Information
Line state:Connected
Connection time:0 days, 00:38:29
Downstream:6.469 Mbps
Upstream:448 Kbps

ADSL Settings
VPI/VCI:0/38
Type:PPPoA
Modulation:G.992.1 Annex A
Latency type:Fast
Noise margin (Down/Up):6.0 dB / 18.0 dB
Line attenuation (Down/Up):43.0 dB / 26.5 dB
Output power (Down/Up):19.9 dBm / 12.3 dBm
FEC Events (Down/Up):0 / 1
CRC Events (Down/Up):120442 / 6
Loss of Framing (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Signal (Local/Remote):0 / 0
Loss of Power (Local/Remote):0 / 0
HEC Events (Down/Up):66707 / 0
Error Seconds (Local/Remote):2655 / 62
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 42

thereare quite a few errors for only 38min connected.  can you possibly borrow a phone just to do the quiet line test?

if you are not a gamer then switching latency to interleaved will help stabilise your conenction

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 42

I am a gamer I'm afraid. Will try to get a phone later.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 42

ok  still remember to post btspeedtester results

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 42

Speedtest results for tonight.

Download speedachieved during the test was - 1134 Kbps For your connection, the acceptable range of speeds is 600-7150 Kbps. Additional Information: Your DSL Connection Rate :6080 Kbps(DOWN-STREAM), 448 Kbps(UP-STREAM) IP Profile for your line is - 5000 Kbps

0 Ratings