cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Slow network on BT Fibre

I have a problem with my network connection and can't seem to resolve it. My connection is 70 Mbs fibre and when you go to the connection tests all look good, but i am working from home as many are and i'm having problems with video chat mainly MS Tasks says poor network connection, this happens on both wired and wireless on both laptops, my Netflix and Sky Q also stops and buffers. I have Sky Q on standby during the day and also Hive and Ring but i've looked at what they are uploading / down loading and it is barely anything with the fast connection i have.

I spoke to Jessica on BT chat who really didn't understand and said i had too many devices attached and to disconnect them to sort my connect out, i did say they are doing barely nothing as you can tell on the router My Network page. The whole house connects to broadband now and there are only 2 people in my house and i don't really want to turn things off at the mains to connect my laptop to the internet. Anyway i did what she said and also did a Router factory reset and guess what just the same, there are other people i work with have a slower connection and a family of 4 with all sorts connected with no issue so it just seems to be mine but i can't get any help from BT to resolve it

0 Ratings