I pay for Infinity 1 and have just moved house, I am now only getting speeds of 22-25 Mbps.
Is there a period of thim that this may take to settle after a move?
What are my next steps to see if there is a problem or just the max speed of new house?
|VDSL Range A (Clean)||80||69.5||20||20||--||Available||--||--|
|VDSL Range B (Impacted)||75.3||44.3||20||14.6||--||Available||--||--|
Not sure what range I am looking at
You should be getting much higher speed than 25M. Was that a download speed or connection speed? Wired or wireless? Can you post the line stats from your hub.
It was wireless using speedtest.net.
I am unsure I can do a wired one as am at work and not sure if my girlfriends mac book has a LAN port.
Can you post the line stats from the hub then we can at least see if it is a connection problem or a wireless problem. If the connection speed is still slow, try connecting to the test socket in the master with a new filter to eliminate internal wiring and re-check line stats.
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076286+1514003800
3. Firmware version: v0.07.05.0A13-BT (Type B) Last updated 5/12/2015
4. Board version: 01
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 21:45:34
6. Data Rate: 9999 / 34564
7. Maximum Data Rate: 15470 / 44540
8. Noise Margin: 9.5 / 7.1
9. Line Attenuation: 18.7 / 14.3
10. Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
11. Data sent/received: 99.6 MB / 1.2 GB
12. Broadband username: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. BT Wi-fi: Yes
14. 2.4GHz wireless network/SSID: BTHub5-KF7K
15. 2.4GHz wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 b/g/n (up to 144 Mb/s))
16. 2.4GHz wireless security: WPA2 Only (Recommended)
17. 2.4GHz wireless channel: 1
18. 5GHz wireless network/SSID: BTHub5-KF7K-5GHz
19. 5GHz wireless connections: Enabled (802.11 a/n/ac (up to 1300 Mb/s))
20. 5GHz wireless security: WPA2 Only (Recommended)
21. 5GHz wireless channel: 48
22. Firewall: Default
23. MAC Address: 5c:dc:96:19:a9:aa
24. Software variant: -
25. Boot loader: 0.5.0-BT (Tue Jun 17 18:52:56 2014)
Here you go