cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fred1945
Message 1 of 2

Slow very broadband

I was sold with speed between 1 & 3 Meg I have had two engineers countless phone calls I get between .2 &.6 bt cannot sort I am now told line fault this has gone on for months butI pay for a bad service, you get told try this and that by a call desk, where who knows???, you cannot get better because BT own the lines so you are stuck, I cannot down load pictures, facebook has to buffer constantly, cannot upgrade satnave as line top slow, the engineers said phone lines are to old to small cross sectional area and you will not get better than .5 so why am I paying top rate for bottom rate service, they are intrested in selling fiber but cannot upgrade cables for people paying towards their fiber in towns that makes BT top doller.

Sadly BT has sunk as it is private and makes money for share holders and BT openworld, sorry if I coud change provider for better I would be gone

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Slow very broadband

Hi Welcome to the forums

Here is a basic guide to getting help from the community members done by CL Keith Please read through the link posted http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/speed/first_steps.html

once you have posted the information asked for then the community members can help you more

Thank You

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence here are the forum moderators

0 Ratings