Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NilSatisOptimum
Recognised Expert
Message 21 of 23

Re: Slower speeds after network upgrade

Go to solution

Although we all want the fastest download speed, Dont dismiss the increase in upload speed you have had too.  Its equally important from your end to communicate back to game servers.

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings
TennantLowe
Contributor
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

your time on my problem is much appreciated,i feel as if ive been bangiing my head against a brickwall until now.

However it is still very disappointing that despite the upgrade i am not going to ever benefit from it and it appears i will have to tollerate the slower speed or find another internet provider who doesnt over hype their speeds and upgrade potential of my line,think ill buy a lottery ticket-prolly have more luck with that!-lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

that's not necessarily true as I have shown it is possible to get a good speed with your attenuation but need to look at all aspects in your home with a thought of 'can I make that any better for my connection'

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.