cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Sluggish GUI on Smart Hub

Go to solution

Have just installed HH6 on Infinity 2. I notice that when I access the GUI, I now only get the header which says BT Smart Hub Manager. And Home. If i mouse on home it just gives me the normal gui without any data included. It was always sluggish getting past the top line, but always used to work, now it seams to have stopped . Is there any other way of dialing in. As I am in training mode, I dont just want to reboot the router by pulling the power.  Normally use Firefox but have also tried Chrome and IE11. Is this a common issue.Mike

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Sluggish GUI on Smart Hub

Go to solution

have you turned off smart setup

are you trying to access ethernet or wifi?  if wifi have you split the networks?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

I dont use Smart Setup its off. My hub is set up to my liking manually, because I used to be able to get into my router, have only had this issue since trying to connect a printer to the USB port which is now disconnected. Using a direct wired connection.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

The funny thing is that if I go to page http://192.168.1.1/0000016400/gui/#/basicStatus it loads the basic status page and stats. But if i use the HOME back button it goes to the normal interface with no stats loades. Note I use 192.168.1.1 and NOT .256

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Problem resolved overnight when the system decided to reboot when the dynamic IP address changed. So back to normal. Advice, if the hub is working and you do not need to change anything just let it sort itself out when it next decides to reboot and get another IP.

0 Ratings