Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 24

Re: Smart Hub 6a with non Infinity Broadband

correct firmware updates are automatic
I have known BT Wi-Fi take several weeks to activate on a new hub while it waits for the service to be turned on once the activation signal is sent
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 22 of 24

Firmware is updated automatically

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
En1gma
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 24

@imjolly I am no further forward relating to the lack of BTWiFi channel from the Smart Hub 6a & little understanding by BT Internet Support folks offshore !
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 24 of 24

It is a problem as reported on infinity board.  some seem to have managed to get it to work with hh6 and others are still having problems  mine is still working and I expalined how I achieved this but there is nothing I can do to get your btwifi active

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings