Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OddJob
Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Smart Hub Order confirmation.

Go to solution

Hi,

I ordered new Smart Hub at 10.30a.m yesterday but have not received an e-mail and cannot track order.  Printed "Thank you" form from end of order process shows Order Number Z57ZZZZZ******* but this is not recognised by Tracking System and MyBT shows no live orders. Postorder form shows correct delivery address and £50 taken by credit card with £7.95 delivery being added to next bill.

Original order process said delivery would be made Friday, chat yesterday said it would be Monday and e-mail would be sent but it hasn't.

Three lengthy "chats" have been a waste of space with one who promised to call back this morning but didn't and one today who hung up, after me explaining I would struggle to hear on phone owing to deafness and there was no other family member available for her to speak to.

What on earth is going on?

Can I contact Customer Options Team by e-mail or chat?  Hope someone can help.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
PaddyB
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart Hub Order confirmation.

Go to solution

Hi @OddJob,

If you contact the Order Chat Team, they'll be able to confirm when your hub is due to be delivered.

Give that team a go and let me know how you got on.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
OddJob
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB,

Thanks for the response but that's where I've been on three occasions as stated.  Not a good experience!

Chat No 1:- Agent told me what I already knew; no order shown on MyBT. Charming but useless.

Chat No 2 :- 

Agent: i am geeting teh order for smart hub placed again for you and now for sure you will get it in 48 hours
 also i am giving you reference numer to the order placed now
 bear with me. Well they say that its going to arrive on 18 july due to dispatch issue, bear with me for order ref no.

You will get the email shortly.

OddJob:Did you get the order ref no'?
 Agent: not yet, but you will get it in e mail is that ok with you
 OddJob: If e-mail doesn't come through I'm back to square one! Let me check e-mail.
Agent: it might take time, you can leave me your number and i will call you tomorrow about it
 OddJob: Nope, nothing there yet.  OK  0********00
 Agent: fine i will surely call you tomorrow morning 

Very helpful but again failed to deliver.

Needless to say, no e-mail, no phone call!!!!

Chat No 3:-

After further "Chat" on 14th between 4pm & 4.15 agent hung up on me, despite polite request as to whether or not she could resolve!
She didn't seem to understand my deafness and that that my wife wasn't available to speak to her.

Complete waste of agents time and mine!

Contacted this forum in desperation

Is there an e-mail address for them or another way I can resolve this?

Living in hope!!!

Regards

OddJob

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @OddJob,

If you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile, I'll be able to take a look at this for you.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
OddJob
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks again PaddyB. Details sent.

Regards
OddJob
0 Ratings
OddJob
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Even more thanks PaddyB. No e-mail but details now on MyBT confirming open order and delivery Monday.

Great to get some progress. Wonderful help once again!

Thanks
0 Ratings