Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CuReLeSsVeNoM
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 11

Smart Hub - absolute shambles - need BT assistance

Go to solution
Hi everyone,

As with a lot of people who are having a nightmare with the smart hub I have thrown in the towel.

Sick of the constant crashing and locking up on WiFi and not to mention the reduction of sync speed. I have reverted to my Openreach modem and home hub 5 setup.

Since reverting I can see that my Snr margin is at 13 which is probably due to the constant crashing of the smart hub. I would like to do direct with a BT representative/moderator about either arranging a return and refund or an exchange to the smart hub with wan port.

Many thanks,

Todd
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Pumps100
Contributor
Message 2 of 11

Re: Smart Hub - absolute shambles - need BT assistance

Go to solution

For getting your money back go to 'Billing and Packages' and search for 'SmartHub/HH6 Refunds'. It is marked as an accepted solution. I got a full refund.

Regards

Ian

0 Ratings
Burmey
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

I sent mine back lasty week - no refund as yet.  I followed your advice but still got past from pillar to post and in the end I'm not sure I'll ever see my £50 plus and I have no idea with whom this should be chased as everyone I speak to claims they aren't the right people!

0 Ratings
CuReLeSsVeNoM
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Thanks for your replies. I would like a BT mod to contact me so I can raise a case and resolve this with one dedicated team.
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @CuReLeSsVeNoM and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems with the smart hub. I can appreciate how annoying that must be for you. I'm sure I can help. Please drop me over an email with your details. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile. We're busier than usual so it's taking longer than expected to reply but once you submit the details we'll get to you in turn.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
CuReLeSsVeNoM
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution
Hello @DavidM,

Thank you for getting in touch with me. I have completed the form and await a response.

I just hope I can put this nightmare behind me now.

Todd
0 Ratings
CuReLeSsVeNoM
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Hello @DavidM,

I have tried contacting you by email but keep getting an automated response. My replacement smart hub has recently started to do the same as my old one. Locking up WiFi forcing a reset of the hub. Can you reopen my case? I would now prefer to return and refund.

Kind regards,

Todd
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @CuReLeSsVeNoM,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry the new hub hasn't worked out. We can of course open this for you again. Can you resend the details via the link in my profile and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
CuReLeSsVeNoM
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
Hi @DavidM,

Thanks, I have raised the issue.

Thanks,

Todd
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @CuReLeSsVeNoM,

Thanks for taking my call today. I'm glad I was able to sort this out for you. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings