cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Smart TV sound out of sinc

When we are watching our Samsung Smart TV on usual terrestrial freeview all is fine until the evening when sound and vision go out of sinc. The tv is connected by BT Broadband Extender Flex 1000 and ethernet cable and also by usual tv ariel cable. I have to disconnect the ethernet cable to fix the sound .. even although we are watching through the ariel. If we want to use our TV for streaming we have to connect ethernet cable again. Can be connected all day with no problem but it always seems to go out of sinc in the evening. Hope someone can shed light on our wee probem. Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart TV sound out of sinc

Welcome to this user forum.

Are you using a BT YouView box, or just a smart TV?

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Hi Keith, Just a smart tv

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

@Toggie wrote:

Hi Keith, Just a smart tv

I will move this to the correct board.

Someone here may be able to offer an explanation.

0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

If you are just watching terrestrial Freeview it's coming over the normal aerial & has nowt to do with BT BB or its router.

Message 6 of 6

Thanks...That's what I thought... but it defo affects the sound when the ethernet cable is plugged into the back of the tv. The only other way to fix it is to change channels then go back to the one you were watching ( but after a couple of times this isnt an option)

0 Ratings