cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

Smart Talk App on my visit to Germany

Activate App...won't seem to connect...won't send pin number to phone....no probs getting into MyBt and am getting emails ok....??
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JohnC2
Message 2 of 6

Re: Smart Talk App on my visit to Germany

Hi @atttim Sorry you are having a fault setting up the Smart Talk service. 

If you are still experiencing this problem drop us over your details and we will be happy to help you. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Unfortunately, this question was not solved, as my advice from BT online help advised me to Uninstall the Smart Talk App, which I did, and as I was in germany, my arms were not long enough to answer my landline in UK to give me a PIN number over the phone. !!!.

Anyway, I unistalled the App, reintalled a replacement Smart Talk App and hey presto now back in UK for 2 days and the Smart Phone Section got into my account and reset eveything now in UK....but I wont know if it will work in Germany until i go there again.

Please Note that I have added advice to the Notice Board information on what action is needed by the user BEFORE uninstalling/reinstalling the BT Smart Talk App which I could not find anywhere.

0 Ratings
atttim
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

Thank You JohnC for your help in passing my problem on the the Smart Talk Team

Please advise on what I should do ref thanking you even though the problem itself in germany was not answered ??

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 6

Hi @atttim

Thanks for posting back!

I can see that @DavidM has picked up your case and will contact you again next week as agreed.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 6

Hi @atttim,

Thanks for posting. I tried calling today, sorry I missed you. I can apprecite your concerns that you won't know for sure if it's sorted until your visit Germany again so I'll keep the case open until you can confirm either way.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings